Random Posts

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Audio-Video Editing

Recently I wanted to do some work with videos that were recorded in VOB format. At first I tried the Windows Movie Maker but it was totally useless. After considerable searching I discovered a free program called Convert VOB to AVI which allowed me to convert the video into a format that I could work with.

WavePad allowed me to rip the audio only and VideoPad allowed me to edit the videos. Both came with a bunch of other programs for working with DVD’s, etc, but I haven’t got any use for them. The best things about these three programs are 1) they are free and 2) it doesn’t take a computer genius to use them. Just thought I’d mention them in case anybody needs to do any audio/video editing.

Convert VOB to AVI
Allows you to convert the .vob files to just about any format: MPEG4, MP3, DivX, WMV, MOV, 3GP, Xvid, flv and SongPSP
 
VideoPad Video Editor and WavePad Sound Editor enables you to do just about anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment